A group fitness class that consists of weight training and cardio, usually in a circuit type set-up. Most of the exercises use lighter weights, an assortment of equipment, and short bursts of cardio. The principle is based on the effectiveness and efficiency of interval training. This in not the army, there is no yelling, only guidance and support.
1. Faster improvements in fitness and performance
2. Improved recovery time
3. More efficient than traditional aerobic training
Babes are what we call the women in our classes. Does that mean we’re all super fit models? Heck, no! What we are is a super supportive group of women of all shapes and sizes who work together to reach our health and fitness goals, all while having some fun.
1. Are the instructors certified by an accredited organization, such as the American Council on Exercise?
2. Are the class sizes small enough to get personalized attention and modifications and does the trainer pay proper attention to good form and injury prevention?
3. Are the workouts planned out in advance and do they offer enough variation to continually challenge both your mind and your body?
4. Does the workout include a proper warm-up and end with a cool down or stretching?
5. Are there ways to assess the progress you’re making towards your personal goals?
6. Is there childcare provided so that the time spent working out is truly yours?
7. Does the trainer encourage a positive atmosphere where all levels of fitness are welcome and able to succeed, while still being challenged and motivated?
Come out and try Boot Camp Babes and see first hand how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals!
Sign up for the session before the end of your Free Trial Week and get 20% off.
To sign up for a free trial of Boot Camp Babes, please fill out the form below.
You can also call Marnie or Jamie at 480-788-9FIT
to schedule the free trial.
Thank you and see you in class!